教学处 
 学校特色 
 教研室 
  最近更新
教学研究
当前位置: 首页>>教学科研>>教学研究>>正文

何春玲老师澳门学习英语心得

来源:   发布时间:2014年07月25日   点击数:

Despite of short stay( five days)with BellTeacher Campus , I amtruly inspired by the fantastic teachers there. We also benefit a lot from wonderful teachers , like Sarah、Jim、Dave Hill、Jeremy、David ,etc. Games and Activities , culture talks about some famous writer, Dining Etiquette , Words Games、、、these courses gave us specific instructions in teaching, and enlarge our knowledge in English. What’s more, we have a chance to meet and study from a lot of brilliant teachers from middle school and university from all over the world, includingKorea,Taipei.

What inspired me most was the hard working of foreign teacher, who always arrived at least half an hour earlier to make sure everything in the classroom is ready for the lesson . what’s more, Sarah , Jeremy, David’s lessons are creative,instructive, we really had a lot fun, and got a lot of ideas for our teaching activities. Last but not least, I was encouraged to be a teacher like an elephant , who was smart, intelligent, good at memory and loved playing with teachers but also sometimes dangerous , that is to say, when students make mistakes or lazy at work, teachers will punish them . Among the foreign teachers, Dave Hill is one of such teachers like an elephants, who always played games with us , good at thinking and creativity ,but if one of us lost concentration , he /she would got into trouble. I will think about and learn to be a teacher like an elephant and Dave Hill, to be loved by students, to have fun with them, to improve their English. And I will always stand by students , no matter how poor their English is :Keep going , you are doing fine! That’s my dream.

上一条:王红梅老师澳门学习英语心得
下一条:吴文凤老师参加英语学习心得

关闭

广州市白云区白云大道北2号 510420  | 广州市白云区白云外国语bobty体育

粤ICP备15042637号| 电话:36205109 | Email:36205109@163.com | 网站维护: 白云外国语bobty体育总务处