教学处 
 学校特色 
 教研室 
  最近更新
教学研究
当前位置: 首页>>教学科研>>教学研究>>正文

王红梅老师澳门学习英语心得

来源:   发布时间:2014年07月25日   点击数:

I’m very glad to be a member of the BellTeacher Campus (MaCao) whose aim is “Motivating, Professionalism and Innovation” from July 14 to July 18, where I spent 5 unforgettable days.

On the first day, David gave us a plenary talk. His words, ‘developing today’s teachers for tomorrow’s world’and‘to teach is to touch forever’ encouraged me to stay here . I believed that I cloud learn something helpful for my teaching in the future.

On the third day the TKT teachers competition made a deep impression on me , in which I appreciated different wonderful performance by four teachers from different schools. How helpful it is for me!

Here I knew Sarah who is a kind, cheerful and energetic lady. When I first attended her lesson, I wondered how she could teach us who had so much teaching experience. She is not a theoretical teacher. Most of her time she taught us how to play English. She had many interesting games which I’m sure can attract our students’ attention. The famous words: “ Let the activities do the teaching”.

上一条:黄彦萍老师澳门学习英语心得
下一条:何春玲老师澳门学习英语心得

关闭

广州市白云区白云大道北2号 510420  | 广州市白云区白云外国语bobty体育

粤ICP备15042637号| 电话:36205109 | Email:36205109@163.com | 网站维护: 白云外国语bobty体育总务处