教学处 
 学校特色 
 教研室 
  最近更新
教学研究
当前位置: 首页>>教学科研>>教学研究>>正文

黄彦萍老师澳门学习英语心得

来源:   发布时间:2014年07月25日   点击数:

It is a great honour to join in the training of Bell Teacher Campus in Macao. During these days, we have learnt the Methodology for Primary school, such as communicative approach, comprehensive approach, classroom management, and the natural approach. And we also have learnt British and American cultures, vocabulary knowledge, Activities and Games and so on. That is a good chance for me to improve my oral English and the English teaching ability. We worked hard and had an in-depth discussions. For example, in Michael’s lectures, all of us discussed and shared our good ideas about words teaching, and we practiced with great enthusiasm. Michael thought highly of our works.

Meanwhile I was so happy to spend five days with our colleagues. We were very exciting to stay together, and it is a good chance to improve our communication. At last let me share some useful methods of Communicative Teaching.:

1.Skill integrative

2.Flexible responses

3.Authentic materials

4.Personalization

5.Context (creating situation for students)

6.Teacher is a “coach” but not a export

7.Focus on tasks

8.Maximice student talking

9.Students are active

10.Expose to higher level

11.Uses communicative activities

12.Errors are Okey

And it has so many games of communicative to elicit the students. It is a really great harvest for me.

上一条:小学英语老师赴澳门学习心得
下一条:王红梅老师澳门学习英语心得

关闭

广州市白云区白云大道北2号 510420  | 广州市白云区白云外国语bobty体育

粤ICP备15042637号| 电话:36205109 | Email:36205109@163.com | 网站维护: 白云外国语bobty体育总务处