教学处 
 学校特色 
 教研室 
  最近更新
教学研究
当前位置: 首页>>教学科研>>教学研究>>正文

曹涓涓老师澳门学习英语心得

来源:   发布时间:2014年07月25日   点击数:

The Bell teacher campus in Macau is over.This course provided me with an opportunity to study a range of modern teaching methods which can easily be adapted to classroom situations. It also gave me the chance to find the ways to overcome the difficulties in teaching.

Mike, our trainer, emphasized that acquiring English instead of learning English. I appreciated the method of teaching vocabulary he taught us. When teaching a word, you’d better follow the steps . Firstly, eliciting. In this part, you should use the different ways to elicit, such as visuals, realia, mime and so on. Also, why do you do so is to make your class interesting , active and memorable. Secondly, drilling the lexis. After you eliciting the word, help the Ss pronounce the word. The helpful drilling techniques include choral drilling, group drilling and individual drilling. What’s more, in this part the teacher should show the stressed syllables. This is very important. Thirdly, put forward the Concept-Checking questions (CCQ). This part is to check the Ss if they understand the word or not. For example, the teacher can ask “what can you buy in the supermarket? ” “Can you name some supermarket of Guangzhou?” to check the meaning of “supermarket”. The teacher can know if Ss understand the word or not according to their answers.Last but not least, board the word. You should do this part at last. If you write the word on the board first, the Ss may not listen what you say any more because they all know what the word is. When you write the word on the board, you may write the word with its grammar, use and stress. For example, “mug” is a noun. You should write it down as “ a mug “to help Ss understand the use ofthe word.

I benefit from this course a lot and I’m thankful for having such a great course with my colleagues.

上一条:林景怡老师澳门学习英语心得
下一条:小学英语老师赴澳门学习心得

关闭

广州市白云区白云大道北2号 510420  | 广州市白云区白云外国语bobty体育

粤ICP备15042637号| 电话:36205109 | Email:36205109@163.com | 网站维护: 白云外国语bobty体育总务处