教学处 
 学校特色 
 教研室 
  最近更新
教学研究
当前位置: 首页>>教学科研>>教学研究>>正文

林景怡老师澳门学习英语心得

来源:   发布时间:2014年07月25日   点击数:

I’m Lin Jing Yi from the Affiliated School of GD University of Foreign Studies. I was so lucky to participate in the teacher campus which is organized by a famus English trainning center named Bell inInstituto Politécnico de Macau. The campus lastes for seven days. It’s an enjoyful and meanningful experience. I have acquired much knowledge about English teaching metholdology. The most impressive one is communicative approach. I’ve realized several valuable principles of English teaching in primary school. Firstly, I should personalize teaching materials. Take materials off the texts and connect them to the students’ needs. Secondly, useful eliciting is good for attracting students’ attention and interest through the class. Thirdly, choral drilling and individual drilling are very necessary. During the class, teacher had better build up an cooperartive and relaxed atmosphere. More encouragement and less interruption. Further more, teacher should not use too much first language. It’s good for me to put forward many relevant questions for students to imagine, associate the ideas and get to know the correct meanings. The last but not least, teacher’s language and classroom management should be adapt to students’ need.

Besides the study, I ‘ve traveled to many beautiful places. Amazing scenery, tastety food and comfortable service make me feel satisfactory and pleased in Macao. I like such a kind of trainning program. I’m looking forward to take part in other English trainning activities to get self-improvements.

上一条:李林臻老师澳门学习英语心得
下一条:曹涓涓老师澳门学习英语心得

关闭

广州市白云区白云大道北2号 510420  | 广州市白云区白云外国语bobty体育

粤ICP备15042637号| 电话:36205109 | Email:36205109@163.com | 网站维护: 白云外国语bobty体育总务处